MEETING OF THE CITY COMMISION OF THE TOWN OF BROCK, TEXAS
Date: Monday, August 27, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: ISD Lecture Hall, 400 Eagle Spirit Lane, Brock, Texas 76087
Attachment: Meeting Agenda.pdf
The following agenda items will be discussed:
- CALL TO ORDER BY MAYOR AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF QUORUM
- INVOCATION and PLEDGE
- REGULAR AGENDA
- Approval of Minutes of the Brock Commission June 18, 2018 MEETING
- Presentations from:
- Doug Shaw, Upper Trinity Ground Water Conservation District and
- Derrad Dickson, Parker County Special Utility District
- Question and answer session, time permitting.
- Request for volunteers to assist with holding a community gathering in November to celebrate the one year anniversary of Brock’s incorporation,
- Discuss dates of Future Meetings
- Discussion and possible action authorizing the submission of an RFP for banking services for the municipality.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations for persons attending City Commossion meetings will be provided. To better serve you, requests should be received 24 hours prior to the meetings. Please contact Kerri Prentice, Town Clerk at 817-596-4200.
More information at brocktx.net